Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Akumu Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akumu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Akumu Clan   Akumu Clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:45 am

==============================================
Clan Certification

Name: Akumu Clan
Symbol:
Spoiler:
Description/Abilities: Heruton Element. Heruton is an element unique to the Akumu Clan and focuses around the undead and the realms outside of the mortal one.
Special Characteristics: Red piercing eyes, pale skin, blackness around the eyes.

Jutsu:

Heruton:
Spoiler:

History: Most of this history follows Baiko Akumu, thus why its like this:

Spoiler:

Members: Baiko Akumu, Andeddo Akumu, Karite Akumu

Last edited by Zap Fosho on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Akumu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akumu Clan   Akumu Clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Name: Heruton: Hitoda ma (Hell Release: Corpse Candle)
Nature: Ninjutsu
Element: Heruton
Description: Multiple orbs, made of blue flames, appear around him. He can fire these orbs at people with a will-o-wisp type affect, or he can use them to light the way in front of him.

What's a will-o-wisp type affect? Please explain it so its a bit more clear.

Name: Heruton: Hogo no Tamashī (Hell Release: Souls of Protection)
Nature: Ninjutsu
Element: Heruton
Description: Souls rise from the ground and block the path of the opponent, allowing for a retreat.

Can the wall be pierced by an attack?

Name: Heruton: Usugurai bijon (Hell Release: Dim Vision)
Art: Genjutsu
Description: Causes the vision of the opponent to become faded and shortened for about five minutes.

Could you use posts instead of minutes for duration?

Name: Āto shōkan: Damashī no damudo (Summoning Art: Souls of the Damned)
Art: Ninjutsu
Description: Similar to Bones of the Deceased, it summons wraiths to his side. As the technique is perfected, it can summon many at once. Baiko has perfected this technique and can summon hundreds at once. Wraiths are Jonin lvl in speed, genin/lower chunin level in strength.
https://2img.net/h/i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj214/Sigia13/CloakedFigure.jpg

Name: Āto shōkan: Shisha no hone (Summoning Art: Bones of the Deceased)
Description: Summons skeletons to his side. As the technique is perfected, it can summon many skeletons at once. Baiko has perfected this ability to summon hundreds of skeletons at once, maybe even thousands. Skeletons are about academy/genin in strength and speed.
https://2img.net/h/i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/BossTycoon/Skeletons.jpg

Name: Āto shōkan: Zonbi no mokushiroku (Summoning Art: Zombie Apocalypse)
[b]Nature: Ninjutsu
Element: C
Description: Summons zombies to his side. As the technique is perfected, it can summon many zombies at once. Baiko has perfected this ability to summon thousands of zombies at once, maybe even tens of thousands. About the same strength and speed as the skeletons.

Now these all sound OP. One hundred summons is alot, even if they are genin. That being said, if you can get Haku or someone higher than me to approve them, its cool. But I won't.

Name: Heruton: Hone Hahen (Hell Release: Bone Splinter)
Description:When the Bone Barrier is in effect, he can use this jutsu to splinter it in a complete 360 degree angle.

I assume the splinters then fly in every direction to hurt opponents? If so, I suggest editing that in since as it is now people can easily misunderstand it and think the wall simply falls apart.
Back to top Go down

Akumu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akumu Clan   Akumu Clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:42 am

Sorry assumed everyone knew what a will-o-wisp was... fixed most everything else.
Back to top Go down

Akumu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akumu Clan   Akumu Clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:28 am

Okay approved 1/2, though like I said those summons will need special attention. I'm not going to flat-out deny it since I think this has been approved before the revamp, but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akumu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akumu Clan   Akumu Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akumu Clan
Page 1 of 1