Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Activity Check~~~~~~

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 am

First topic message reminder :

ok so I'm well us the staff are doing a quick activity check of the site. You have until the 26th to post all the characters you want to stay alive on the site. Tell your friends!

If you do not post, your character will be deleted(we are not saving copies) and the spot they held will be opened up. Now start posting! I shall be the first

Use this format

Hakudoshi (most common CB name)

Spoiler:

~plz put links...thanks

Konohagakure:

Name:[/url]Inoko Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure

[url=https://shinobi-kaiku.rpg-board.net/t764-yumi-hyuga-finished]Yumi Hyuga

Village: Konoha

Kojiro Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure
    Link:

Kyoshiro Uchiha
    Village: Konoha

Alucard
    Anbu Captain
    Konoha

Sunagakure:

Karuzou
    Village: Sunagakure

Walter
    Chunin
    Sunagakure

Miyuki
    Chunin rank
    Suna

Kirigakure:
    Name: Haruko Miyazaki
    Village: Kiri

Neah Walker
    Village: Kirigakure

Yumiko Terumi(SSM Leader)
    Village: Kirigakure

Iwagakure:

Kouga Katsuragi
    Village: Iwa
    Link: Kouga Katsuragi

Kiyoshi Mitsuya
    Village: Iwa

Kagirinai
    Chunin
    Iwagakure

Noah
    Village: Iwagakure

Futomaru

Aiyoku
    Bouji

Amegakure:

Mitsukai Kuragari
    Village: Amegakure

Rin Tsuki(Rinnegan)
    Village: Amegakure

Gin Chuusei
    Genin
    Amegakure

Hayato
    Chunin
    Amegakure

Land Of Iron:

Nanako Higashi
    Village: Testu

Zaraki Kenpachi
    Testu

Jake Seniha
    Village: Testu

Fon Kasai
    Chunin rank
    Tetsu

Shinteki:
    Shizuna Maruyama (Shinteki Leader)
    Village: Sunagakure Konohagakure
    link:

Makai Kasai
    S-rank - Shinteki
    No Village

Noboyama Rainen - Shinteki
    No Village

Izuna Koizumi - Shinteki
    No Village

Missing Nin:

Last edited by Hakudoshi on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:08 am; edited 6 times in total
    Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Sorry but that was such a sad app i had to -.- I won't if you don't want me to?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:27 am

It's okay, just try not to make it a habit. We prefer keeping it to the staff only.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:02 am

Haku give me back my mod powers you lil brat or I'll beat you into a pulp!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Because that attitude is soo going to work Silva -.- And sure Zap.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Always
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Silvia....that will make things worse...
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Doubt it. I told Haku before he has no rights. Ask him. Haku hurry back lil dude WE are waiting!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:12 am

He is the head admin atm... He has the rights. Just because you told him he has no rights that doesn't make it so.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Myself and Kira are making a new site. We have decided to give it one more shot.

Just letting you guys know seeing as your back here and attempting a revamp.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:25 am

Down with Kira! lol
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:53 am

Kind of oblivious to the relationship I have with Haku.
    He knows I am fucking with him so try to relax and tone the maturity down.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:19 am

see, thats one reason silvia could never be a mod of mine. Razz
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:13 pm

I agree with Zap's statement above Razz
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:28 am

Meh. You guys are too serious nothing happening right now. Btw Akkai we never got to finish our spar. Idea while we wait on my little brother anyone wanna rp? Akkai does it bring back memories? https://shinobi-kaiku.rpg-board.net/t707-tag-battle#7011
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 pm

I'll rp but im using one of my fanfic chars
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Nope no at all Silva. And im keeping my swordsman but i will upgrade him a bit
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:18 am

We all will be. But uh wow. Well anyway let's have some fun.
    Back to top Go down
    Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Oh dear....... Guys umm iunno what to say lol

Srry I'm taking so long with this, I'm planning out most things(villages etc) as well as thinking of a plot n templates Zap if u can start moving approved apps to the archives n delete anything In Progress that'd b great. Also if you guys r ever tryna reach me either pm me or email me lol

Is terms of staff, we'll get that figured out later its eaiser to keep track of work being done with a limited amount of them anyway. Staff positions I'm thinking that they'll only b 3 or 4 to start of and they will be ppl i've known for a while(this may change) if u guys got plot ideas or even ideas of a plot for certain villages pm me. Evil orgs, good orgs, pm me all ur ideas don't worry u'll get credit once everything is done.
    Oh yea, n no I don't have any power, Silvia owns me. With his whips and handcuffs I bow and bend over for himand him alone for him to use me in anyway he wishes......that's the role of a little brother
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 pm

I haz returned.

Who missed me?

C'mon, not all at once please
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 am

I say we start out in like 2 groups we aren't really big or active enough to do the village thing yet. Maybe nose of us are what's left after a war. We have a few active members maybe we should start off with some of our characters restarting their lives. However I would like to do a faction vs faction ATM. We should consider how it will play out. If anyone has seen or read balisik they might understand. So uh anyone else got a theory or an Idea?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:16 pm

I like the idea of war survivours. 2 small groups each starting to make their own faction. But most should be Grown people so we wouold need everyone to make at least a jounin [age 25-30] character.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:19 pm

The plot could be two or five or ten or whatever years after the first plot. the war against Shinteki being what caused the destruction and all.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Or maybe a diesease wiped out a major percentage in population?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

We need a core reason for banning together. We will need genin too because it's unlikely the can live without. Some help. I believe we can start like that. But first who is joining wha
    .side. We have at least 6-8 members if not we.Can fill the slots with Alternate characters if some don't mind.

Rename the remains of the Shinteki?
    -
    -
    -

????? Need a name for the alternate clan.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Maybe a 3rd factor faction (optional)

My last idea is how to kick start the the site first storyine is,! A flashback war so we can all form our bonds or see how each faction is formed. Each character plays a part but I'd prefer a story. Wise description instead of an actual flash back that we rp. The best person to do this is the guy who wrote the current history or the Guy who wrote the. Battle Field description for the tag battle me,Akkai, Haku and Nobo were in.

Please state your ideas any comments
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Sidenote I still type on a phone so forgive the grammar and random periods.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check~~~~~~   Activity Check~~~~~~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check~~~~~~
    Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next