Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Explosive clan WiP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Explosive clan WiP Empty
PostSubject: Explosive clan WiP   Explosive clan WiP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Last edited by Stratus on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Explosive clan WiP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosive clan WiP   Explosive clan WiP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Last edited by Stratus on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Explosive clan WiP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosive clan WiP   Explosive clan WiP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Last edited by Stratus on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Explosive clan WiP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosive clan WiP   Explosive clan WiP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Uhm the whole explosive clay thing already belongs to the Bakuha, a special division from Iwa. If you want to use it then make an Iwa character and make him a member of the Bakuha group, since its not a clan. Also you will need to include how you joined the Bakuha group in your history.
Back to top Go down

Explosive clan WiP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosive clan WiP   Explosive clan WiP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:07 am

Yes i pmed Double D on it if i can have the concept of the exploding clay
Back to top Go down

Explosive clan WiP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosive clan WiP   Explosive clan WiP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:27 am

Yeah...no. No offense but I think my app is written better. You included a lot of extra stuff, but it seems thrown in for no reason. You also know uranium is radioactive and lethal to the human body right? Shocked So I am sorry, but I think I'll be keeping my Bakuha group where is at. Especially since there are already four existing members as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explosive clan WiP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosive clan WiP   Explosive clan WiP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explosive clan WiP
Page 1 of 1