Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

ALL MISSIN' NINJA READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiryu

ALL MISSIN' NINJA READ Empty
PostSubject: ALL MISSIN' NINJA READ   ALL MISSIN' NINJA READ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:43 pm

I need all current missing ninja to PM me wit all the following required information;

Name:
Village of Origin:
Known Abilities: (Any special KKG or anything that aren't really a secret such as sharingan)
Recent Events: (Have you been involved with any recent IC events, can be anything but requires link to thread)
Other Events: (Anything else your character might have been involved in, this can include things from your history.)
Code:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Village of Origin: [/b]
[b]Known Abilities:[/b] (Any special KKG or anything that aren't really a secret such as sharingan)
[b]Recent Events:[/b] (Have you been involved with any recent IC events, can be anything but requires link to thread)
[b]Other Events:[/b] (Anything else your character might have been involved in, this can include things from your history.)

This is all the information i'll need for now, the rest i can find out myself if needed to.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-kaiku.rpg-board.net

ALL MISSIN' NINJA READ
Page 1 of 1