Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Current Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Shinteki Active List:

Konoha Members:

Uchiha, Kyoshiro:

Kojiro Uchiha:

Suna Members:

Shiki Senri:

Iwa Members:

Aiyoku Bouji:

Daisuke Yurosaki:

Missing Nin:

Shun Yakushi:

Shiori Yakushi:

Makai Kisai:

Noboyama Rainen:

Izuna Koizumi:

Aku Kakusu:

Naisu Kaodachi:

Ryuuga Uchiha:

Keisuke:

Shizuna Maruyama:

Inactive Shinteki members:

Kira Yagami:

Sora Koori:

Komatsuzaki Cheiko:
Back to top Go down

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 am

Ahem, I left my time to register here only to say, that you are just plagiarists ^^
It is not good, but okay when people use characters of anime to show their OCs appearance, but why do you use drawings of OTHER NARUTO OCs, damn it?!

Your "Aiyoku Bouji" is MY OC HORUDO SHIN. I CREATED HER, I MADE HER OUTFIT AND APPEARANCE, HER CHARACTER AND ECT.! And if you are blinded, she is from Kirigakure, you can find it's symbol on her protector.

Delete drawing of her, she is not your character and you have no rights to use her or her appearance without my permission which I didn't gave to you and I won't do it.

Proof links http://dashkachi.deviantart.com/art/Reference-sheet-Horudo-173745915?q=gallery%3Adashkachi%2F10244851&qo=12 http://dashkachi.deviantart.com/art/Concept-Sketch-Horudo-187191880?q=gallery%3Adashkachi%2F10244851&qo=5 http://dashkachi.deviantart.com/favourites/41164283#/d33u9y7

Back to top Go down

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:35 am

DC it doesn't really matter anymore, this site can be considered dead and most of the members have gone on to another site
Back to top Go down

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:32 pm

It doesn't really matter for you, but for me as author it is very offensive.
Most - not all. Since that my asks are remaining in force
Back to top Go down

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:20 am

calm down DC it's me Inoko.
Back to top Go down

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:45 pm

lol whut?
Back to top Go down

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:45 pm

I'm still sort of active.. there is just not much to do anymore...

What happened to the revamp idea?
Back to top Go down

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Hakudoshi told me all the members moved to Makai's site
Back to top Go down

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Anyway, who is the owner of the site and author of this post?
Back to top Go down

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 am

The owner was Ryouken but I'm not sure what's happening now.
Back to top Go down

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:37 am

Ryouken is still the owner. He just never comes online....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Members
Page 1 of 1