Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!

New Guy in charge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Since Ryouken, the site's owner and founder, isn't on anymore for some unknown reasons, Kyo will be in charge until ryo comes back, because he's the only active admin for now. So Ryo will make all the decisions about this site.
Back to top Go down

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Ryo disappeared inexplicably leaving the site to one other functioning admin?

Where have I seen this before?
Back to top Go down

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 pm

@_@ im in charge? lol why did i see this coming? Well i shall do my best to run this site in Ryo's absence.
Back to top Go down

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Kira where did you get the info that Ryo left?
Back to top Go down

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:57 pm

DoubleD wrote:

""

And Goodluck Kyo.
Back to top Go down

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Kisai, he hasnt been online in quite a while
Back to top Go down

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Kisai, I didn't say he left for ever! Kyo is just in charge until ryo comes back, I don't want this to be without someone in charge or it will just die.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 pm

lol i will do my best to aide while serving Kyo
Back to top Go down

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Ryo said that he was busy, and he wasn't going to be on that much...
Back to top Go down

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 am

congrats kyo
Back to top Go down
Shiryu

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Neutral What the hell i barely left for a week, doesn't mean permanently gone. And just for future records it's gonna be the same for next week and the week after, i'm sorry if it causes anymore inconveniences but i just don't go on my computer that much, it's no big deal. Anyway i've added Yumi as co-admin so points and such can still be editted by her and kyo in my absence.

Quote :
Yaku and DD, What do you mean by this. :/
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-kaiku.rpg-board.net

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Ryouken, I don't know the full situation, but to me it seemed like you just disappeared, and by you just leaving we were referring to Saiken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Guy in charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy in charge   New Guy in charge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guy in charge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Kaiku :: Shinobi Kaiku :: Announcements/Updates-
Jump to: