Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!

The Beginner's Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiryu

The Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: The Beginner's Guide   The Beginner's Guide Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Hey Guest,
If you are reading this then you must be either new, curious or just bored either way this is a basic guide which will have all the information that you will need to get all the Character creation out of the way fast and get on with your roleplaying =].

=========================

The first thing you might wish to do is to introduce yourself to the forum, a link to the board can be found below. It doesn't need to be detailed it's just to give other members knowledge about what you wish them to know and also to give them a chance to welcome you to the forum.
Link: Introduction Board

The next and most important thing to do is to check out the site's rules, there aren't much and are basic so you should have no problem in following them. Here is the basic version of the rules;
1. No Spamming
2. Don't be rude to other members.
3. If there is an argument, a moderator has the last say.
4. No flamming.
5. I don't want to see people complaining about everything
6. Keep everything at around PG-13, add [Mature] to topic title if its gonna be.
7. Characters have limits, no fighting forever with out losing stamina
8. All images must be within spoilers
9. The minimum required words for a post is only 50
10. You may post in two places at once but not two villages
11. Do not Godmod or Metagame.
12. Don't wanna die, then put [No-kill] in topic title
13. HAVE FUN!!!
The Full description of the rules can be found here: Shinobi Kaiku Rules

After having read and understood the rules you can then move on to the character creation area. If you wish to make a character that's above the Chuunin rank then you can check this list: Available Ranks to see if the rank has some open places and to reserve one so that it can't be taken from you whilst you are making it. Once reserved you will have about a week to create and finish the character or else your reservation will be removed.

You can begin creating your character here: Character Creation Board after you have finished reading the Character Creation Rules. The template for character creation is quite simple, just create a new topic and copy and paste the following;
Code:
[center]==========================================
[size=24][u][b]Character Certification[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Village:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Element(s):[/b]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[center][u][b]Jutsu[/b][/u][/center]
[spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[/spoiler]

[center][b]Total:[/b] [-0-]
[i]D-Rank[/i] - [-0-]
[i]C-Rank[/i] - [-0-]
[i]B-Rank[/i] - [-0-]
[i]A-Rank[/i] - [-0-]
[i]AA-Rank[/i] - [-0-]
[i]S-Rank[/i] - [-0-]

[u][b]Items[/b][/u][/center]

[list][*]Kunai
[*]Shuriken
[*]Exploding Tags

[/list]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b]History:[/b]

[b]RP Sample:[/b]

[center]==========================================[/center]
Read this topic if you are confused as to what is required from you, Basic Character Template
After you are done with that then you are ready to roleplay, just note that you aren't allowed to roleplay until your character is approved by the Moderators. If you wish for your character to begin with a customized weapon then simply just post here: Weapon Creation and once approved the weapon will be added to your item list.

Well that's it from me, i hope you are able to enjoy your stay here on Kaiku and have fun roleplaying, See you IC (In Character) soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-kaiku.rpg-board.net

The Beginner's Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Kaiku :: Shinobi Kaiku :: Announcements/Updates-
Jump to: