Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Points...

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Points... Empty
    PostSubject: Points...   Points... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:03 am

I think there should be some other ways of gaining points. Like things IC, such as Missions. I mean, you can raise the amount of points needed to purchase a jutsu if you feel like people get points to quickly. I just this will be a good way for people to gain points instead of just plain ol' Rp'ing. Opinions are welcomed! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

Points... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Points...   Points... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:26 am

I agree. Missions and (more importantly) plot missions should have additional benefits than just 5 points per post (especially considering that the posts are a hell of a lot longer in those)..
    Back to top Go down

Points... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Points...   Points... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:22 am

I think we should give points as an award for every SUCCESSFUL mission, but it will differ from rank to rank..
    Back to top Go down

Points... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Points...   Points... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 pm

I support the idea Smile
    Back to top Go down

Points... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Points...   Points... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Yay!

@Aowol I definitely agree with that. Because it probably sucks when you write a whole novel and then get 5 points.

Very Happy Please consider this my dear admins Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Shiryu

Points... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Points...   Points... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Point awards are already allowed, just haven't posted anything about it yet because i completely forgot about missions and that. i already planned on having a section in creation for mission creation that could later be taken on by others or requested from Kage by the creator. In short you get to go on your own custom missions or just get one from Kage/Admin. Also i planned on adding the concept of allowing members to make the own missions for other ninja using their own points as rewards, missions such as assassinations. All of these along with a list of missions and mission awards for everyone to get on with.

Thanks for the suggestion, Approved
    Back to top Go down
    https://shinobi-kaiku.rpg-board.net

Points... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Points...   Points... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks for looking this over, Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Points... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Points...   Points... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Points...
    Page 1 of 1